You mean that fruit flavored yogurt isn’t good for me? What about that Gatorade? Or that granola bar? Or that cinnamon flavored oatmeal packet? Foods often billed as “healthy” can pack a major sugar rush. Unfortunately, there’s no daily requirement for sugar in the human diet. We just DO NOT NEED IT to survive. In fact, it’s a healthy diet saboteur for sure. While some carbohydrates are necessary to fuel the body you can get all the carbs you need from from fruits and veggies. Next time you have a sweet tooth, skip the lemon meringue yogurt and reach for an apple.
All posts tagged skinny
June 6, 2013
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Search this Blog!
Hi! I'm Steph Mignon. Welcome to my blog about fitness, fun, and living YOUR best life.
- Big Changes for Fitness Whore!
- Are you a Yoga Girl?
- The Secret to a faster Metabolism: High Intensity Interval Training
- Sugar: The Enemy of Skinny!
- Dailey Intervals: Why you shouldn’t miss it
- Workout Wednesdays: Fitness Fashion Show!
- Another Low-carb diet benefit: Better eggs
- What does it REALLY take to become a Pure Barre Instructor?
- Are you a barre beginner? Wisdom from a Dailey Method teacher.
- The Brighton Method: The Secret to Having an Extraordinary Child
What I’m talking about.
asthma Ballet Barre brain game dairy free Diet endometriosis Fertility fitness Fitness Inspiration Food gift ideas Gifts gluten-free Gwyneth Paltrow H.U.M.A.N. Harper's Bazaar Health Healthy Vending Machine Holiday hot yoga infertility lactose intolerant light BJ's Brew House skinny entree eat dinner Lumosity Mendocino Farms Metamorphosis milk allergy paleo pure barre Pure Barre DVDs Pure Barre Videos Recipes Skin Owl snack ideas Snacks Specific Carbohydrate Diet subfertility The Dailey Method Tracy Anderson Method vegetarian diet Vending Weight Loss Wellness wheezing
Things to love!