Are you having one of those days? The kind where the couch seems like the best place to spend your time? Well challenge yourself! The couch will still be there AFTER your work out. So get up, get out, and get moving. Quit slacking and make shit happen!
November 16, 2012
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Search this Blog!
Hi! I'm Steph Mignon. Welcome to my blog about fitness, fun, and living YOUR best life.
- Big Changes for Fitness Whore!
- Are you a Yoga Girl?
- The Secret to a faster Metabolism: High Intensity Interval Training
- Sugar: The Enemy of Skinny!
- Dailey Intervals: Why you shouldn’t miss it
- Workout Wednesdays: Fitness Fashion Show!
- Another Low-carb diet benefit: Better eggs
- What does it REALLY take to become a Pure Barre Instructor?
- Are you a barre beginner? Wisdom from a Dailey Method teacher.
- The Brighton Method: The Secret to Having an Extraordinary Child
What I’m talking about.
asthma Ballet Barre brain game dairy free Diet endometriosis Fertility fitness Fitness Inspiration Food gift ideas Gifts gluten-free Gwyneth Paltrow H.U.M.A.N. Harper's Bazaar Health Healthy Vending Machine Holiday hot yoga infertility lactose intolerant light BJ's Brew House skinny entree eat dinner Lumosity Mendocino Farms Metamorphosis milk allergy paleo pure barre Pure Barre DVDs Pure Barre Videos Recipes Skin Owl snack ideas Snacks Specific Carbohydrate Diet subfertility The Dailey Method Tracy Anderson Method vegetarian diet Vending Weight Loss Wellness wheezing
Things to love!