I love when friends send me videos or links that relate to the things I love most: fitness and health. Clearly, I’ve made known what’s important to me! This is a video of a song titled Yoga Girl. It’s absolutely hilarious and entirely too true. I’m proud to be a Yoga Girl, aren’t you?
Are you a Yoga Girl?
July 11, 2013
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Search this Blog!
Hi! I'm Steph Mignon. Welcome to my blog about fitness, fun, and living YOUR best life.
- Big Changes for Fitness Whore!
- Are you a Yoga Girl?
- The Secret to a faster Metabolism: High Intensity Interval Training
- Sugar: The Enemy of Skinny!
- Dailey Intervals: Why you shouldn’t miss it
- Workout Wednesdays: Fitness Fashion Show!
- Another Low-carb diet benefit: Better eggs
- What does it REALLY take to become a Pure Barre Instructor?
- Are you a barre beginner? Wisdom from a Dailey Method teacher.
- The Brighton Method: The Secret to Having an Extraordinary Child
What I’m talking about.
asthma Ballet Barre brain game dairy free Diet endometriosis Fertility fitness Fitness Inspiration Food gift ideas Gifts gluten-free Gwyneth Paltrow H.U.M.A.N. Harper's Bazaar Health Healthy Vending Machine Holiday hot yoga infertility lactose intolerant light BJ's Brew House skinny entree eat dinner Lumosity Mendocino Farms Metamorphosis milk allergy paleo pure barre Pure Barre DVDs Pure Barre Videos Recipes Skin Owl snack ideas Snacks Specific Carbohydrate Diet subfertility The Dailey Method Tracy Anderson Method vegetarian diet Vending Weight Loss Wellness wheezing
Things to love!